Viewsonic PA703X 4000ANSI HDMI VGA
- Product Code:
Money back guarantee
OVERVIEWThe ViewSonic PG703X are high brightness XGA projectors respectively, featuring 4000 ANSI Lumens and high 22,000:1 contrast ratio to produce the finest of details regardless of the amount of ambient lighting for projection in any medium sized spaces, such as meeting rooms or classrooms. PG703X come with an energy-saving SuperEco mode that reduces power consumption and extends lamp life to up to 15,000 hours, reducing the frequency of lamp replacement and lowering the maintenance costs. In addition to dual HDMI input (MHL), S-Video, and VGA out, these projectors are integrated with RS232 and LAN, certified by Crestron, AMX and PJ Link networkable solutions, making it easy to controlled and monitor these projectors remotely.
Impressive AudioVisual Performance
Bright Images in Any Environment
Packed with 4,000 ANSI Lumens of brightness and a 22,000:1 high contrast ratio, PG703X is guaranteed to produce bright images in any setting, even in spaces with high ambient lighting.
Choose from 6 unique preset viewing modes to select the best settings for your usage:
- Brightest Mode: For environments where the maximum brightness is required
- Presentation Mode: High-brightness and a high contrast ratio for presentations in brightly lit environments.
- Standard Mode: Enhanced color, similar to that of a PC or Notebook, for general viewing.
- Photo Mode: Natural color similar to what would be seen in real life for realistic images.
- Movie Mode: Saturated color for a better movie watching experience in dark environments.
- DISCOM SIM Mode: Display multiple high-resolution DICOM-format medical images
Amazing Color Accuracy
ViewSonic’s proprietary SuperColor™ Technology displays a wide range of visible color, ensuring that users enjoy stunningly beautiful images.
Immersive 3D Viewing
PG703X is capable projecting 3D content directly from 3D Blu-Ray players and HDMI-enabled devices such as laptops, tablets, and media players via HDMI port connection.
Ease of Use
Dual HDMI input and MHL Support
Equipped with 2 HDMI inputs (one of which is MHL compatible), PG703X projector allows you to quickly connect laptops, entertainment systems, and mobile devices for a high-definition experience.
PG703X is Creston, AMX and PJ Link certified, which means it can be easily controlled and monitored remotely from a PC. IT personnel can manage up to 256 projectors at one time and control operations and scheduling through a LAN IP. An advanced real-time alert system sends status updates about power, lamp life, and unit location for simplified maintenance.
Get your projector up and running instantly with two simple settings:
- Direct Power On: Simply connect the power cord and begin; the projector will power itself on automatically.
- Signal Power On: The projector will power on automatically upon detection of a VGA or HDMI cable connection.
Useful Monitor Out Port
Connect to additional displays easily via the monitor out port. PG703X takes connectivity a step further and eliminate the need to purchase additional VGA adaptors.
Easy Image Correction
Vertical keystone allows you to correct and adjust distorted images with ease for flexible installation of PG703X projector.
Time Management Assistance
Presentation Timer is an embedded on-screen timer that helps users with time management during presentations. Once a specified time limit has been reached, the projector will notify the presenter with a beep, keeping presentations running on time.
Attention Refocusing Capabilities
With the Blank Timer function, presenter can refocus the audience’s attention back onto them by hiding the screen image at different points during a presentation. In addition, Blank Timer can also be used to signal that it is time to take a break.
When the Power Saving setting is turned on and no signal input is detected, the projector will automatically switch into Eco Mode and SuperEco Mode.
- Eco Mode: The projector will automatically switch from Normal to Eco Mode whenever it has been left idle for 5 minutes.
- SuperEco Mode: When the projector has not received an input signal for 20 minutes, projected images are dimmed to 30%, extending the lamp’s lifespan to 15,000 hours on average.
Automatic Sleep Timer
PG703X’s sleep Timer function allows you to select a period of inactivity that will determine when the projector should put itself into sleep mode automatically.
Auto Power Off
When no signal has been detected, the projector will automatically power off to conserve energy and lamp life.
Exterior & Rear I/O Connectors
- LED indicator
- Lamp cover
- Security Lock
- Front IR
- Projection Lens
- Audio in/out
- HDMI/ MHL
- Mini USB for Service
- VGA out
- Kensington® Lock Slot
Projection Distance Calculator
Use ViewSonic projection distance calculator to find the best projector installation distance for your environment.